You can customize workflows for your organization by using event handlers to apply unique business logic to documents and Relativity Dynamic Objects (RDOs). You can use event handlers to perform these and other operations in Relativity:
- Validate and auto-populate document and RDO fields based on reviewer coding in layouts.
- Send emails to specified users.
- Query and update Relativity workspace databases.
- Require users to enter values in fields when certain criteria are met.
- Redirect users to specific layouts.
- Add entries to queue tables for additional processing.
- Prevent users from deleting protected instances of objects.
- Clean up additional tables when a user is deleting data.
- Perform operations on large batches of data.
See these related pages: