These simple tutorials will help you get started with building applications and customizations on the Relativity Platform. Each tutorial is independent, and you can complete them in any sequence.
- Make your first REST call - learn about how to connect to an API in a RelativityOne instance by making a REST call. This tutorial explores the fundamentals of Relativity's API communication.
- Build your first Relativity application in the UI - create a simple application that includes two Relativity Dynamic Objects (RDOs) with a many-to-many relationship between them, and then export the application as a RAP file that you can use to install the application in another workspace.
- Build your first custom page - create a simple custom page available from an external tab in Relativity.
- Build your first event handler - create a simple event handler that updates the Name field on a Relativity Dynamic Object (RDO).
- Build your first agent - create a simple agent that raises the message: Hello World! The current time is: <time>.
If you are ready to move on to more advanced tutorials, see the Advanced Tutorials guide.